"A New Standard for Cultivating and Utility Tractors"
The Saukville Tractor at first glance looks a little different than most cultivating tractors, but users often fall in love with the most versatile and work-ready utility tractor ever built. Combining the classic design with modern hydraulics and a hydrostatic transmission, the Saukville tractor gives customers the best of both worlds.
- Rear engine, for unequaled front view and enhanced traction - choose from 5
- Hydrostatic transmission for ultra-low speeds and high torque
- Wheel width adjustment, 40" to 60" standard
- Category One 3-point hitches
- Ground clearance of 18-21 inches standard. The new "HB" models have over 27 inches of ground clearance.
Is coming soon.
Click below to add us to your favorites.